non-endurance / but scarey

Folks, sorry to clutter the list with non-endurance related info but this
gentle woman, Doris, could use your help if you happen to live in the
Tucson,AZ area.  She is a horse person interested in distance riding and her
horses have been 'attacked' in the past.

PLEASE don't respond to ridecamp, I don't have much more information that
what's here.  Thanks for your patience.

Our daughter forwarded this to us from the CTR list, Doris bought the bay
mare we had for sale a year ago, she's an extremely nice, well educated
professional lady, we've read lots of her posts when we were on the CTR
(competitive trail riding) list and she loves her animals very deeply.  i'd
like to get this out to as many animal lists as I can so maybe people in her
general area (or, heck, even out of her area) could maybe apply a little
pressure to the proper places (law enforcement agencies etc).  we forwarded
her email to the newspapers in Phoenix and Tuscon as well as CNN in hopes of
getting her some attention.

karen clanin
kclanin@fix.net