Biotin questions

Hi all,

I have an unusual question about biotin.  Has anybody ever noticed that
feeding biotin would make a horse more hyper, silly, etc.? (Kinda like
feeding to much grain can do). The reason I ask is my horse doesn't have
very good feet and I was thinking of putting him on a biotin supplement, but
my farrier says that almost every horse that he has seen on biotin has acted
hyper, etc. like it was getting to much grain.  I've been researching the
archives and have found nothing to suggest that it would change a horse's
attitude.  Just wondering if any of ya'll have noticed anything like this.

Jenny