Re: water tank fish??

I told you - one must be careful living in the country around here!  LOL
You can be accused of "gaseous" releases just drawing a tub of water, in all
reality - we have a water softener and a iron remover for our water.
Nothing like taking a bath in an orange tub!!  They do make methane removers
but what the heck - why take away our conversation piece? I haven't noticed
that it made any difference to the horses but that may explain why we like
to move out on the trail - we are methane powered!!!
Debi in Illinois