FW: water tank fish??

Title: FW: water tank fish??

-----Original Message-----
From: Snodgrass, Bonnie
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 6:56 PM
To: 'CYThompsonFL@webtv.net'
Subject: RE: water tank fish??

No, but I don't leave a tank that long with out emptying, cleaning and refilling. I don't use automatic waterers or valves because I want to know how much my horses are drinking and that they have plenty of clean water, not a broken valve and a dry tank. Of course, I only have a couple of horses and can find the time to clean and refill tubs frequently. I did find that if I have big tubs I tend to fill them up, and it takes too long for the horses to drink them down low enough for me to empty them out to clean! So I use smaller tubs or only half fill the big ones.

Bonnie Snodgrass