Traveler in need of horsey fix

Greetings Colorado dwellers,
I have a friend, one Aly Assem, who will be going to Colorado for the summer
to work with a friend of his in Lions, Colorado, which he tells me is
somewhere near Boulder. Although a journalist by trade, Aly's definitely a
horseman by vocation and the thought of getting through the summer without
any equine company is painful. He's a good rider and sensitive to his
horses. He asked me to pass out his phone number and an internet contact
with a request that if any one needs someone to help care for or work
horses, he'd be more than willing. As well, if there are any endurance rides
he can crew or volunteer for, he's up for that. He worked at our 100 km. in
May in a number of volunteer spots during the day. That way, too, when he
comes back, hopefully he'll have things to teach us. An all-round handyman
who's good with horses should be able to find someone who needs his help.
BTW, he's totally fluent in both English and French and has lived in the US
(at least) before, so there's no culture shock to deal with.

Aly Assem can be contacted at
cpkooros@hotmail.com
303-823-9231
Thanks,