RE: Trucks Beware

Hi Kirsten,
Sorry to hear about your truck horror story...
Did you check the Lemon Law in your state? If a dealer cannot repair the
problems within three or four attempts, you may have legal recourse.
Another way to protect oneself is to invest in the Extended Warranty --
for Dodge, it's 75,000 miles or seven years. You can negotiate the price
as part of your "deal". I'm glad I did for peace of mind...and would
probably do so again.
Ultimately, though, I think next time I buy a truck, I'll just pray that
"They didn't make *that* one on a Friday..." <g>

--Bobbie in Southern Calif.

<<After 5 years of a hellacious experience and lack of support on our
truck, I would recommend that you first look at the service from the
dealer and the
company.>>