Howards post and beating dead horses

Alas we have found yet another way to beat a dead horse.
it is dead... yet we continue to beat.
I understand This has offended many folks. But You know it is like the
Racisim that I get a huge...gargantuous feeling.....we are going to start
another thread and people are gonna get upset etc etc....And we will beat
this horse to death, no wait the horse is already dead.
hey wait a minute let me go to the archives and check I am sure there are
some dead ones there that could stand to have some of the worms beaten off
of them.
Carla (next thread please) oh I carry the digest... I usually scroll.