Motorcyclist extrordinaire

>	The other day my friend Terry and I went out for a training ride in an
>area that is also popular with motor cycles.  As we were saddling, a fellow
>drove past us in a pickup with a motor cycle in the bed.  We commented that
>we'd have to be alert for him.  A bit later as we were starting up the
>road, he passed us coming down, still in his pickup.  He said that he was
>going to leave the area opened for us.
>	When Terry and I got back to the staging area after a good two hour
>ride, there he was greeting us and asking about our ride.  Thinking he had
gone to a different area, I asked him how his ride had been.  He said very
nicely, that he hadn't gone out yet as he wanted to give us an opportunity
to ride in peace saying "These trails are for everyone."
>	 Usually when when we meet fellows like this we find out where they are
>riding and try to avoid those areas.  Most motorcyclists in our area are
>very polite and I would never expect this kind of extreme care, but I felt
>that I had to particularly brag on this one.
>	In our area there is a multi use trails group that meets regularly.  Many
of the horse and off road vehicle groups belong to the group and they share
information such as scheduled events.
>	(For those in Southern Oregon, this occured on Forest Creek!  But when
you go up there watch for the miners blasting -- I guess they've been busy)