RE: .....and now for something completely different

 >> Rode bareback to the creek, tied Ashley to graze and dozed on the
riverbank in the sun-only sounds were birds, wind in the trees and rushing
creekbelow.  Horses grazed a bit, and back we went-it was paradise. All the
oaks are leafing out; green grass and blue sky and clean air.

 >> Days like this remind me it is worth all the slogging through mud with
buckets of beetpulp over the winter; and cleaning stalls.

 And here I was...working on yet another financial statement, April 15th
looming....now I remember why I like busy season.....all that time off in
the summer.

Thanks for the reminder Karen, I needed a good visual right about now.

Dawna (how many days until April 15th?)