Re: RC: SR Saddle and Equine Affair in Ohio

I have a fantasy of an AERC event that we all show up at w/our saddles.
Everyone could see all the options, w/the various riggings and attachments
and gizmos.   I would have loved at the outset to see/sit in all these
saddles.     Better yet, a round robin sort of affair, where one could sit
in/ride briefly the various saddles, to at least narrow the field.
Wouldn't that be neat?

Pat Farmer