Equus magazines

I have a complete file of Equus from #1 to current .    Every cover, every
page,  all in good to excellent condition.   I have just moved to a much
smaller place and have no room for them.

They have such a wealth of info I thought some one might like to make an
offer for the whole set.   They will be listed on the "market" page and
maybe elsewhere.

Dot Wiggins