easy boots

Hi,
I'm getting ready to order Easy Boots after measuring my mare's hooves.  I'm
ordering from Horses Dacor as they have the best prices and in their fitting
guide, I noticed that the ranges overlap.  The hoof measurements are 4 9/16,
4 1/2, and 2 at 4 3/8.

The boot sizes that might work are:
	0 - 4 1/4 - 4 5/8
	1 - 4 1/2 - 4 7/8

I would definitely get the 0's for the 2 hinds (4 3/8), but wasn't sure if I
should bias large or small for the fronts.  I guess I'm trading difficulty
in getting on vs. staying on, and I suppose staying on is more important so
I should go with all 0's?  Let me know, I'm ordering today!

Thanks,
Marlene