Re: Magnet - was New Use for Duct Tape

I assume they were removing the stingers with the duct tape--not the actual
bees (grin).    This, however, reminds me of a use for a magnet---
    A friend had a mare who scratched her eye---Lord only knows
what/how/etc---but months after medicating, the eye kept watering.   She
taped a magnet over the eye for a day - and presto--no more watering.   She
is of the belief that a minute piece of metal had remained in the eye.   For
what it's worth----
Claudia
Provin's Promises
http://www.equine-marketplace.com/ProvinsPromises