Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: RC: I made a decision w. all your help-THANK YOU

In a message dated 03/29/2000 7:59:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lindap@lcc.net writes:

<< Stock trailers aren't the only trailers that can haul all the
 miscellaneous stuff we endurance folk have to haul.

We love our stock trailer!  We converted the front section into LQs, but the
rear section hauls anything.  We can take four horses, all tied to the side
rails on the driver's side, but the rest of the year it acts as the office
for our endurance rides and hauls cattle.  You should see it with a one-ton
bull loaded into it!  We had it made so that there was a solid welded wall
between the back section and the LQs, so that no undesirable liquid could run
under the center gate into the carpet in the front section!  This is what
happened in our old stock trailer, so we replaced it with one of the same
brand but with a few improvements (more windows, solid walls in front
section, deeper gooseneck, etc.)

Barbara