Re: Re: Re: Fwd: RC: I made a decision w. all your help -THANK YOU

-----Original Message-----
From: EquesB@aol.com <EquesB@aol.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 1:11 PM

>In a message dated 3/28/00 2:29:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>mtnriderII@webtv.net writes:
>
>> The nice thing about a stock trailer is that you can load it anyway you
>>  want to -slant, straight, reverse or loose in a box
>
>And the REALLY nice thing about a stock trailer is it can be used to move
>furniture, mowers, 4-wheelers, and lots of other stuff!
>
>Jackie Baker
>Florida
>AERC # 15265

Okay, just couldn't resist. :-)  Have to share this one with you:

I am a timer at all the rides I've been attending. Bo, my hubby, is one of
the P/R people. We have a four horse slant with basic LQ that I haul to the
rides - without the horses. On the Montell ride last year, Bo had to work
Friday, but made the ride for Saturday and Sunday by driving his Ford Aspire
to ride site. When it came time to break camp, we took the tack compartment
out, tied all the partitions to the side and loaded his 'horse' (the Ford
Aspire) into the trailer. Should have had a camera to record the looks we
got! Stock trailers aren't the only trailers that can haul all the
miscellaneous stuff we endurance folk have to haul.

Linda and Bo Parrish
Kennard, Texas