Gelding available

We have the beautiful Original Cin here - Raffles bred gelding, completely
trained, smooth gaits, sound and healthy with clean, tremendous legs. He
jumps, has shown dressage and is terrific down trail. We have TOO MANY
HORSES! Cin is perfect for someone who wants to do LD - maybe more, don't
know yet - and might enjoy shows as well. He is 17 years young, 15.1 hands
and a beautiful bay with Bey Shah like markings. He is offered to an approved
home for $2500 to include his personal gear - bridles, balnkets, etc.

Our daughetr is also selling her OF PAtriot Officers since she is on a fast
little mare who requires that Audrey have more lattitude under those low
trees. I also have a like new Express LIte which is I think a 17" seat - too
big for me but what a BEAUTIFUL saddle. Email for more info.