Re: RC: I made a decision w. all your help - THANKYOU

Yeah, that sounds good in theory, but I do have the optional rear tack and
use it so there is no huge door that I could theoretically beat the horse
out of.  If the horse is not tied in and decides to leave while I'm trying
to close the partitions, I either get wedged behind the partition or get a
severe case of contention over a critical section of trailer space while we
both try to get out of the door at the same time.  I don't see why a tied
horse that has experience being tied is more of a potential wreck than
trying to close the partition on a horse that is loose and hence free to
push back and run over you to exit the trailer.  At least I can exit with
haste and not have the horse on top of me.

Just my $.02.  I'm probably wrong about this.

m (aka Michelle Fink)
Colorado
http://www.redwrench.com