AERC logo

You know, I just took a good look at the logo, and it does kinda suck.
However, the only thing worse than a bad logo is paying some consulting firm
oodles of dough to come up with even worse logos. Maybe some of the artsier
folks could come up with ideas and see where it goes from there. I like my
stick on window etching of an endurance horse and rider .
                                                Shelly in DE