Re: RC: Re: Fwd: RC: I made a decision w. all your help - THANK YOU

To load a horse in a slant load with out going in with
them:

We run a lounge line thru the window & to the horse.
The horse is trained to self-load and the line simply
keeps him pointed in the right direction & can offer a
little "tug" if they start to back out.  We can hold
the end of the line & still stand next to the horse
for closing the butt bar & doors.

I can then close the slant divider or butt bar and go
up front to remove the line & tie them.  (I believe in
ties when traveling - some folks don't.)

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV