Re: swinging reins

Marlene,

I started using aluminum carabiners instead of snaps. They are lighter than
brass or steel and are larger to boot! They are easy to attach because there
is nothing that you have to find with your thumb in the dark. Mine were
intended to be key rings from the sporting goods department at K-mart (sorry
Wally World, I still love you). And........they come in COLORS!!!
I wouldn't tie to a tree with them, they don't seem as strong as the brass
bull snaps that I've seen Bubba break in half.

Maggie Fleming
Under a Shooting Star Farm
Bubba--i wouldn't do that
Secret--yes, he would