Re: Fwd: RC: I made a decision w. all your help - THANK YOU

I'd like to know how to load in a slant without going in with the horse.  I
like my slant and feel safe in it BUT I have no idea how to load up w/o
going in.  It's a 3 horse Featherlite slant.  Sure I can send the horse in,
but I still would have to go in and close the divider, which I would rather
do after the horse is tied in (so I don't get ran over).

m (aka Michelle Fink)
Colorado
http://www.redwrench.com

p.s.  My last name is changing from Rowe to Fink as I am assuming my married
name. :-)