Re: RC: new SS query

Tamara,
I can't give you any adice on the majority of this, but as to the rigging, are
you using the original girth?  My horse hates that too.  Get one from Teddy;
they are wonderful!  Just get it a few inches shorter than the one that came
with the saddle because of the elastic.  We have 7 sportssaddles at our barn and
they all have Teddy's girths.
Mickie