For Sale - 6 yo arab gelding

I have a 6 year old greenbroke,  reg. arabian gelding for sale.  He is
14.3h and grey.  He has good conformation, travels wide and has a bold,
floating trot.  I bought him in Sept. '99  to bring along for myself but
unexpected knee surgery this past winter has me looking for a more
experienced horse.  He is too nice to just be  a pasture potato.   I am
asking $2500 obo - just want to get what I paid for him back.  I have a
picture I can email.  410-398-8593  MD