JUDGE NOT/SYMPATHY FOR ALL

Wendy WLWRIDE
Howard my heart goes out to you, for not only going through all that you've been through but to find out how mean spirited the human soul can be with out the loving knowlege of our Lord. Thats how people are when they don't know him, BUT the GOOD NEWS is you do and thats all that matters! Pray for the people who are hard of heart, for as you know prayers are answered and thats not to say they all are. I can tell you from my own personal experience that God has a plan for each and everyone one of us. Some of us choose to listen to him and others don't. What I tell the people who choose not to is,
 "What do you have to lose if you believe?....Nothing! For everything he has taught us if you know and understand the word,  is all good and of high morality, which is what so much of the world lacks. What do you have to lose if
you don't?...ETERNITY....And I sure want to be riding always!
May God reveal himself to each and everyone of you today and especially the people who are hard of heart. Matthew 7:1 Do Not judge and criticize others, so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!