Re: RC: Slaughter

Hi Claudia
Only one thing to add to what Kat has already said. The San Diego zoo
still has freezer lockers full of horse carcuses from what I hear. Big
cats need dinner. There was a rumor about a big breeder in Santa Ynez---
don't know if it was true so won't repeat it, but the zoos have to get
their kitty food from some source.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov