Re: RC: Re: RE: Re: Horse slaughter

<< It's a lot better than
  some of the dairy farmers who drag dead cows and calves out to wherever
  their "dead bovines spot" is and let the scavengers have at them.   >> >>

I don't have a problem with dragging a dead cow to a "dead bovines spot".
This provides food for scavengers .... coyotes, ravens, vultures.  They have
to eat, too.  If, however, euthanasia drugs are poisonous to the scavengers,
that's another story. I wasn't aware of this danger.  Thank you, Heidi, for
the enlightenment. Perhaps a bullet to the head is the most humane, after all.

Barbara