Re: RC: Re: Tree-hugger

In a message dated 03/14/2000 11:26:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Howard4567@aol.com writes:

<< I'd come up with two more, but these people bore me.  Stay away from then
 whenever possible.  The bottom line is they prefer that tree over there to
 your horse.  And they don't own one and think riders are rude.  Hard core
 "save the Owls" type.   >>

They also prefer the trees to other people and their lives, families,
occupations, happiness, or anything else that gets in the way of the
"tree-hugger's" own agenda. It's quite a painful and frustrating situation at
times.

Barbara