Re: RC: Bum knees and joint lubes

In a message dated 3/13/00 11:42:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< I thought I would ask anyone in the glucosomine and chondrortin(sp) how
 about shark cartilage?? anyone out there taking shark cartilage? >>

Shark cartilage is chondroitin sulfate and a special antiproliferative
chemical that sharks possess. Antiproliferative means it inhibits the growth
of new bloodvessels--good in the case of cancer, possibly good in the case of
certain kinds of arthritis, possibly not so hot in other cases such as
healthy athletes in the midst of serious training.

ti