$500 Saddle budget

I have a Big Horn endurance saddle I bought brandnew for under $400. I have an Arab & have been quite happy with it. I have a regular Big Horn trail saddle that I bought unsed for $100 that I liked, but it didn't fit my mare. Anyway I like the saddles & if it fits her horse, she might be happy with one of them. N.Y. Kathy