Congrats to Jim and Daughters...

Congratulations to you and the girls!  I am hoping to do all of the miles next year.  I just moved to Coarsegold, just above Fresno.  Was not able to make it to 20 Mule team.  I was looking forward to the 60....Marc is not ready for a 100 just yet....Or is it me still...????

I was so proud of him at DVE.

Is there a good place to do a big training ride between us?  I would love to do a good training ride with you guys.   But then I guess, we always end up riding together at rides anyway.

Yup, it is easier to ride alone, but then you wouldn't be able to brag on those great girls.!!!    I know what you put up with.  It isn't just the youth thing, it is also the hormonal thing setting in....Keep it up, you are raising some great girls..

Becky Hackworth