pony tack

>Make sure the equipment fits the pony. j

Actually, the upper part of a pony curb is often too narrow.  Their faces
tend to get wide quicker than horses.  I lay the big on a step and beat
the rings outward with a hammer.

The curb straps that come with pony bridles are usually too short.  I've
argued with some of the saddlers around here about it.  I have to take a
horse curb strap and throat latch, then put them on a pony bridle.  I
just wonder about all those they sell to people who don't know better.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]