Re: Horse too fast

In a message dated 2/21/99 10:01:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
natcon@afrox.boc.com writes:

<<  My thoughts are running to lots of schooling and supplying
 with very little distance work for a long time before we try out on the
 trail again. What do all of you think??

 Regards,
 Cindy Budler >>

First on the agenda would be a solid diagnosis. What is it? What caused it?
How do we get ride of the cause before going forward?

ti