Re: No appetite

Tom,
Thanks for the suggestions.
Will try the blood test after the next ride.
He is wormed regularly and fecal reports have been negative.  Ulcers, a
possibility, but don't think so, as his appetite is very good at home on a daily
basis, and back to normal a few days after a ride.  His teeth are floated yearly
and he is checked every 6 months.  I'll try CarboCharge again at the next ride,
mixing up the paste the evening before.  Hopefully he will ingest more than I will
wear this go round!
Thanks again,
Laura