Thank You

Hi
I just wanted to thank everyone for the info,I have gotten from lurking here.
I would like to thank Mary, Jutta and Myna. They have been  a great help.
Jutta has given me lots of encourgement,  mary for having me at her house for her little get toghter. And Myna for the tape and telling me all about her trip of a life time!WOW!!  What a great gourp of people, I do not think I've ever where else
I've met so many nice people in one place.I know I'm going to be hooked on this sport. If only becuse of the people in it!
THANK YOU ALL!
Tami