Crabbet-CMK-Spanish mare for sale

Dear Ridecampers,

In Utah:  Beautiful and big 15.2 grey Belesemo Trad daughter for sale.
Gracious is seven this year.  She is a big mover, very brave, calm, and really
enjoys getting out for a long day.  We have only competed in one 25 mile race,
but we get out alot for long rides.

She is still a maiden mare. I've ridden her in light snaffle bit or very light
bosal.  Her legs are incredibly straight.  She has a classic Crabbet head,
medium bone, very good feet, and good withers.

Debbie Lyons owns her full brother, who finished the Tevis Cup this year!

She is priced at $7500

email me or call 801 243 8393
video available

thanks!