A ride to Hallalujah

Hi All,
  I am wondering if anyone will be traveling from Tennessee or through
Tennessee on I-40 on their way to the Hallalujah Ride in South
Carolina.  Christi, my daughter, is looking for someone that could
possibly haul her horse to the ride. We don't have a truck or trailor
and she has been trying to get her horse Matt ready to endurance race.
 She will be doing a slow 25 if we can find her horse a ride. Email me
direct if you are coming our way.  We live right off of I-40 in
Cookeville, which is about half way between Nashville and Knoxville.
Thanks,
Della (Mom of Christi *owner of Matt*)

==