need rider for my x-tra horse

Hi campers!

I have too many horses and not enough time...<sound familiar?>  I am in
south central PA, just north of Harrisburg and am looking for an
experienced rider in the area to condition and possibly compete my 8
year old arab gelding.  He is a peach, but will spook pretty hard on
occasion.  If you are interested and would like more information, drop
me a note.  Thanks,   Lisa