sidepulls

There are many different sidepulls, and they work very differently.  I must
have ten!   Most are not strong enough..more like a halter, some rub the
noses...the BEST one you can get is from Australian Connection.  I have
three of them.  They make them in different colors as well.  We ride every
horse we can in them.  My stallion can be ridden in one IF he slows down
somewhere around mile 25.  I don't worry about runaways with them because
you can pull their heads around easily.  You have to get one that is severe
enough but won't rub their nose.
Hope this helps.
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians