Bicycling for equestrians

There IS a cross-over effect just as Angie posted a while back.  Some
years ago I was able to do five bicycle "centuries" without a heck of a
lot of intensive training, and I'm certain that horseback riding was the
reason.  (I eventually decided that bicycling is rather boring...I'd
rather have a horse for company!)    If anyone is interested in the best
gearing for his/her bicycle, sizing, any and all bike components, etc.,
contact my husband Frank at fberto@ix.netcom.com  , tell him "Connie sent
me" and ask away!  Cheers (;-),   Connie B (CA)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]