rice bran for small animals, fortunately you horse people can use it for
your other pets right out of the Natural Glo (or Satin Finish) bag.
Make sure they are getting adequate calcium as well.  The site has not
been completed but started at www.petfoodbooster.com

TO SUSAN G. >  Sorry to hear about your computer woes, I sympathize.
Bill Gates is a real smart devil (emphasis on devil), I have been using
Linux Red Hat (with Netscape and a couple other programs) on one of my
older systems with some real outstanding results.  Not for the faint of
heart and there is a long learning curve but this free source OS will
(hopefully) someday put a real crimp in Billy's stranglehold and OS with
approx. 2000 bugs.  MoorMan's is just finishing up some feed trials with
FODX stabilized rice bran, please stay in touch with them.  Looking
forward to reading your article on beet pulp.

Sure do enjoy reading the ridecamp posts even though I am a cutting
horse trainer.  Happy to say I am back in the saddle and my back pain
has subsided.  Thanks to all of you who sent me letters of
encouragement, especially one very nice LMT, you know who you are!  If
anyone has a training issue they would like to discuss I will try to
respond as quickly as possible.  I have 25 years experience and the vast
majority of my training techniques for Cutting horses crosses over to
all disciplines.

Take care ridecampers, Charlie Thomson, Double 7

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature