Re: scented dogs

In a message dated 2/12/99 4:59:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
horsecrazy@access.mountain.net writes:

<< It's not the dog rolling in disgusting smelling things that I mind as
 much as my Jack Russells eating horse manure.  That is disgusting. Does
 this indicate a lack of something in their diet.   >>

With that lovely hindgut that makes protein, vitamins, etc., horse manure is
really "good" stuff--that's why foals eat it, too.  Dogs just don't have any
inhibitions about ANY nutritional goodies...

Heidi