bicycle exercise

Important correction on bicycle adjustment so as not to hurt yourself - NEVER adjust the pedals so your legs straighten completely - this is a good way to overextend the back of your knee and do some real damage to yourself. The seat height should be adjusted so
that your leg has about a 5 degree bend when it is extended completely to the bottom of the stroke. If your seat is too low, your thighs will cramp up, your back will ache, and you'll hate life, but your knees will be fine. If your seat is too high, you'll feel a
lot of pressure on your crotch and your hips will tip side to side as you pedal, and you'll hyperextend your knee if not careful. I know this isn't endurance-related, but I'd hate to see a fellow rider get injured!

with good intentions -
Chelle