Re: Chronicle of the Horse?

In a message dated 2/11/99 3:04:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Sorry to send this to the entire list---would the nice lady from Chronicle
of the Horse that was interested in the alfalfa and rice bran articles email
me back?  My 'puter had a hiccup and dumped your address!

 Susan G >>

Riiight. I have the same problems, but worse. My computer reaches out and
smacks my dog everytime he starts sniffing around its floppies.

ti