Re: Queensland Heeler/Dingo types

Lest people think that this kind of behavior is limited to Queensland
Heeler/Dingo types, I must report that a beautiful big standard poodle that
I used to own did the very same thing.  Cow manure was common.  The very
worst was when he rolled in a dead seal carcass. Ugh!  I almost abandoned
him at that point. Fortunately, I kept him clipped very short, so did not
end up with long poodle hair full of the stuff.

Suzanne Mounts