Re: Multi-State Health Certificates??

In a message dated 2/10/99 9:05:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
linda_cowles@mentorg.com writes:

<< I wonder what it would take to get this agreement between CA, NV, OR and
 AZ???

 I don't mind a little driving <heh!heh!heh!> to get to a ride, but
 having to get monthly health certificates or risk getting caught is a
 bummer....

 Has anyone looked into it, or have any good ideas where we'd start?

Linda, how about getting in touch with the CA Dept. of Food & Agriculture,
Animal Health Branch, at 916-654-1447 and asking to talk to the person in
charge.  I think his name is Dr. Timothy Berry, if I remember correctly.  Then
ask if such an agreement can be made between the four adjacent states.  Sounds
like a good idea.

Barbara