Re: All Breed Awards

Johnna, Ozark Country Endurance Riders (sanctions rides in MO,OK, KS &
AR only) Tracks points for members breed "nominated" horses. The club
itself does not sponsor awards, but most major breeds are sponsored by
individuals, tack shops or interested individuals.
I don't know of anybody who does this on a nationwide basis.
Nancy Mitts