Re: Actually endurance related!

Thanks Kathleen,  I used an orthoflex patriot and sored her shoulders and
produces white hairs in several places.  I tried creative padding but the
orth.flx. limits you in what you can do in that area.  I have thought about a
Boz but am a little worried about the soft tree spreading over a period of
time.  Would like to know more about them from folks who use them.  One of my
clients had one and it raised some hellacious bump across the loins of 2 of
her horses.  One was an arab and one a mft.  thanks for the input ..gesa