For Steph

Hi Steph,
Just a quick question,where would I send the money to for ridecamp and can I
post a article on ridecamp on our safaris,we do uses our endurance horses
for this purpose as well.And if possible let all the ridecamp folks know
about our Millenium Safari we are having,which will be a adventure of a
lifetime.
Thanks
Kathy
PS thought I would ask for permission first
Arikara Safaris
http://www.bigfoot.com/~arikaras
Rob Dobrowsky
PO Box 200