pit crews

April, I'm sure you've heard about enough about crews, so I'll try not to repeat info. I rode almost 2 seasons w/o a crew, 25 and 50.  It worked out very well for me as I was able to learn what Spirit and I needed to do during a ride, and at a pace[slow] that if I made a mistake, I was less likely to do any lasting harm.  Plus, when my husband started crewing for me, I was able to let him know what Spirit and I needed when we needed it.
Endurance riding is the greatest, good luck, and ENJOY!