UMECRA

Hi Steph.  We really appreciate the space on "Groups."  If possible could you
please delete the text for UMECRA under Ride Results, Point Standints, For
Sale and Other Cool Stuff. It's all outdated.  I am attaching our 1999
Schedule if you can replace the 1998 one.
     I certainly applaud your move to limit Ridecamp.  And the $10 is chicken
feed for all we get.  I can't imagine anyone objecting.  CHEAPSKATES!  See you
in Reno. Maybe we should all bring bullet-proof vests???

Schedule

Schedule